GlobalData＊s new report, ※Neurology Devices Market Outlook in China to 2017 每 Neurostimulation Devices, Interventional Neurology and Other§ provides key market data on the China Neurology Devices market. The report provides value (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each segment and sub-segment within six market categories 每 CSF Management, Interventional Neurology, Neurological Diagnostic Equipment, Neurostimulation Devices, Neurosurgical Products and Radiosurgery. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData＊s team of industry experts
- Market size and company share data for Neurology Devices market categories 每 CSF Management, Interventional Neurology, Neurological Diagnostic Equipment, Neurostimulation Devices, Neurosurgical Products and Radiosurgery.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million), volume (units) and average price (USD) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within six market categories. Data from 2003 to 2010, forecast forward for 7 years to 2017.
- 2010 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the six market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the China Neurology Devicesmarket.
- Key players covered include Medtronic, Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, B. Braun Melsungen AG, St. Jude Medical, Inc., DePuy, Inc., Covidien plc and others
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the China Neurology Devices competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what＊s the most preferred mode of product distribution 每 Identify, understand and capitalize.