GlobalData¡¯s energy offering, ¡°LNG Industry Outlook in China, 2011 - Capacity Analysis, Forecasts and Details of All Operating and Planned Regasification Terminals to 2016¡± is the essential source for industry data and information relating to the LNG industry in China. It provides asset level information relating to active and planned LNG terminals in China. The profiles of major companies operating in the LNG industry in China are included in the report. The latest news and deals relating to the sector are also provided and analyzed.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData¡¯s team of industry experts.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
- Provides historical data from 2000 to 2010, forecast to 2016
- Capacity information of all regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
- Identifies key trends and issues in the LNG industry
- Information on the top companies in the sector including business description, strategic analysis. Key companies covered are Petrochina CompanyLtd., China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation and CNOOC Ltd
- Strategy changes, R&D projects, corporate expansions and contractions and regulatory changes.
- Key mergers and acquisitions, partnerships, private equity investments and IPOs.
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals in China
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in China's LNG industry.
- Facilitate market analysis and forecasting of future industry trends.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historical and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitor¡¯s LNG assets
- Understand and respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational, financial, and regulatory events.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market.
- Identify and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the leading companies in China.