Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) is one of the most widely used commodities in construction and its supporting industries. There is enormous demand for this commodity in various applications in the construction, electrical and packaging industries. China, the world¨s fastest growing economy has a major role to play in this industry. Around 80% of the planned global PVC capacity is expected to come from China. China contributed around 40% to the global PVC demand in 2010. The ease of availability of feedstock, supporting national policies and environmental regulations has catalyzed the growth of the PVC market in China. Being a highly populated nation investing in infrastructure development, the market size of PVC in China is the largest in the world. Thus China, one of the world¨s fastest growing economies with a consistent GDP growth rate of around 10% and a population of 1.5 billion is the fastest growing market for PVC products.
- Analyses China's raw material advantage for the PVC sector
- Analyses the end use segments driving PVC demand
- Compares China's PVC market with other major markets
Reasons to buy
- Understand the drivers for China's PVC market
- Understand China's market position in the global PVC market