GlobalData¡¯s renewable energy offering, ¡°Wind Power Market Outlook in China to 2020 ¨C Capacity, Generation, Major Power Plants, Market share of Equipment Manufacturers and Regulations¡± gives a view of China¡¯s wind energy market and provides forecasts to 2020. This report includes information on wind installed capacity and generation. It provides information on key trends, market share analysis of key component manufacturers, profiles of major industry participants, information on major wind Power Plants(wind farms) and analysis of important deals. This, along with detailed information on the regulatory framework and key policies governing the industry, provides a comprehensive understanding of the market for wind power in the country.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData¡¯s team of industry experts.
- Brief introduction to the overall power and renewable energy market, highlighting the fuel types ¨C thermal, hydro, wind, nuclear, solar PV, solar thermal and biomass.
- Data provided historically from 2001 to 2009, forecast to 2020.
- Data on installed capacity and power generation.
- List of major current and upcoming Power Plants.
- Key Wind Companies
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Deals in the Wind market for the past year. Deals analyzed on the basis of M&A, Partnership, Asset Financing, Debt Offering, Equity Offering and PE/VC.
Reasons to buy
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the country's wind energy market
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry¡¯s growth potential
- Understand and respond to your competitors¡¯ business structure, strategy and prospects
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data, deal analysis and recent developments
- Develop strategies based on the latest operational and regulatory events
- Identify key deals providing understanding of the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the market